How to hack in-app purchases in Android apps (No Root).
Updated: Nov 17, 2019
In this post you will learn how you can hack Android apps/games to get every in-app purchase for free without needing root access. We will be using a tool named Lucky Patcher.
NOTE: This method does not work for all applications, since some (particularly online ones) are protected from the hack. We cannot say whether an app is supported or not, and if it is, whether it will be in the future.
How to do it:
1. Download Lucky Patcher on your Android device from here. Save it to your phone's storage.
2. After the download is complete, open the file. You may see an installation blocked notification, if so, follow the link to settings and turn on unknown sources.
3. Proceed to install the application, and open it when finished.
4. Click the "Switches" tab at the bottom, then turn on "Proxy server for emulation of inapp purchases" if it is not already enabled. You may be prompted to turn on another unknown apps source and install another application. This is mandatory for the hack to work.
NOTE: This hack requires you to reinstall the target application, potentially clearing all its data. Ensure all data is backed up to your satisfaction before proceeding.
5. Find the application you want to hack. For this example, we will be using Temple Run 2. Select it, and then select "Menu of Patches" > "Create Modified APK File".
6. Select "APK rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation", then select "Rebuild The App" (The only checked box should be the second one). This process takes a while so be patient while it takes place.
7. When the patching is done, select "Browse", and you will be shown a screen with the modified APK file. Leaving this screen open in the background, uninstall the existing application. After that, return to this screen, select the APK file and select "Install". You may be taken to the package installer again.
8. Launch your modified APK file.
9. Select the item you want to purchase and you'll see the Lucky Patcher purchase dialog. From there, check the 2 boxes, click "Yes", and if it goes well, you should have your item! Furthermore, for every future purchase of the same item, it will skip the dialog entirely and the purchase will still be successful (poviding you checked the boxes at the dialog).
Hopefully this hack helps you. Like stated above, not all apps work with this hack, however maybe you'll get Lucky (patcher)! Root users should be aware that you can patch the application directly without needing to modify the APK. Just select "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation" instead of "Create modified APK file". This tends to have a better success rate, however is only possible if your device is rooted, hence why it is not the main method shown in this post.